Our DMCA Compliance Policy
1 Call Service has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA (see https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). The “Designated Agent” address is email@example.com
If you believe material or content hosted on or rebroadcasted from subscription service(s) offered by 1 Call Service infringes on your copyright, please send the following required information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signature (physical or electronic authorized signature) of the copyright holder or an agent for the copyright holder of the material in quesiton.
- Identification of the content or material being infringed (URL, IP Address, or known path where the content can be located by 1 Call Service)
- Contact information for the copyright holder or agent for the copyright holder (address, telephone number, email address)
- A good-faith statement of agreement that the material is not licensed, license is expired, does not qualify as fair-use, or otherwise unauthorized to be used on the reported source.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is accurate and you are authorized to file this complaint with 1 Call Service as the copyright holder or on behalf of the copyright holder.
Please submit your DMCA claim to the 1 Call Service “Desginated Agent” email address email@example.com. You may also send a notice to 1 Call Service, PO Box 112121, Carrollton TX 75011.
Consequences of Submitting Valid DMCA Complaints
1 Call Service will review your claim submission for validity. If we find that it is credible and your claim meets all requirements, we will relay the complaint to the customer whose service(s) the alleged infringing material is residing on. The customer has a right to counter-claim the allegation under Section 512(G)(3) of the DMCA. If it is determined to be a valid infringement claim, the offending subscription or service may be suspended or terminated.
Consequences of Submitting False DMCA Complaints
Please note that under 17 USC § 512(F) you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our users, if you knowingly misrepresent or falsely file a copyright infringement claim, or are not authorized to file such claim.
Repeat Infringer Policy
1 Call Service, in compliance with the DMCA, will terminate customer subscriptions who repeatedly infringe on copyrights of others.