Email is at the heart of business communications and you need improvements. With so much riding on your ability to effectively organize and manage email as well as the IT staff’s ability to secure and maintain it, business-class email is one of the most important things you should invest in. This is essential. We are Microsoft Office365 Authorized Solution Partners.
WHAT IS HOSTED EXCHANGE ONLINE?
Microsoft Exchange Online is the next step to a Microsoft Exchange server that was in your server closet. Marketed as Office365 to provide business-class email, calendar sharing and contacts to your PC, phone and tablet users. Delivered as a hosted service, your portal offers the highest standards of security, and at the same time providing flexible control and reliability your business needs. You get backup, reliability and no longer have to manage or backup the mail server. Supported by 24-7, IT-level phone support.
1 Call Service Hosted Exchange Key Features
- Microsoft Office Outlook® 2013, 2010 connectivity, including Outlook Anywhere
- Web-based access with Outlook Web App on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- iPhone and Andriod device connectivity for a universal email everywhere inbox!
- Mobile access with push email, calendar and contacts through Exchange ActiveSync®
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows Phone, Apple iPhone and iPad, and many Nokia and Android phones
- Mobile device security policies, including PIN lock and remove device wipe
|Emails, Calendars, Contacts
- Large 50 gigabyte (GB) mailbox per user and the ability to send messages large attachments.
- Company directory, distribution groups, and shared contacts
- Hosted voicemail compatible with on-premises PBX phone systems and Lync Server 2010
- Voicemail preview, call answering rules, and company auto-attendant
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially backed service level agreement
- Continuous data backup between globally-redundant datacenters
- Deleted item retention and deleted mailbox recovery
- Virus/spam filtering via Microsoft Forefront Online Security for Exchange
- Continuous intrusion monitoring and detection
- HTTPS connections to help keep access more secure
|Archiving and Compliance
- Built-in email archiving options with the ability to search multiple user mailboxes at once
- Policies to automatically expire email data or preserve it for compliance purposes
- Flexible transport rules for applying disclaimers and other policies to email in transit
- Services for migrating from your current email to Exchange Online. We handle your migration!
- Combine Exchange Server mailboxes and Exchange Online mailboxes in a hybrid environment
- 24/7 support via phone and web
- Centralized, Web-based access for configuration and administration of Exchange Online services—including mailboxes, user settings, distribution lists, company settings, and staff settings
- Remote PowerShell™ connections for advanced configuration and automation
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for fine-grained control administrative permissions
Contact our team at 972-418-2000 to get your questions answered.